domingo, 7 de fevereiro de 2010

How To: Disappoint A Friend On Their Birthday.

Send a ball, that's how. Or nothing. Honestly, I'd prefer nothing. At least you won't piss my mailman off (he already f***s up all my packages).

" Send a Ball, the online store that lets you create personalized inflatable balls for any occasion, made its ABC Shark Tank debut tonight. Here's how the business started: "One day I [co-founder Michele) was in Osco, saw a BIN of bouncy balls, grabbed one and thought "I can mail this". Took a sharpie, addressed it to my BFF Sharon, wrote "Have BALL with your new baby", went to the post office and mailed it."

Balls start at $20 and include shipment to anywhere in the US. Which, for a $1 ball and $1 worth of postage, is a 1,000% markup. Which I think we can all agree, is the American way. Also: fat with a false sense of entitlement.Source: Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: