sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2010

30 Creative Bag Advertisements.

Have you ever seen a cool bag advertisement in your real life? I mean those viral bagvertising examples which are now all over the Internet.

I bet 99.99% of you haven’t, but at the same time 99% of you have seen them on the net.

So, my question is – what are advertisers aiming at? Real people on the street or Internet surfers?

I leave it for you to decide, but what I know for sure is that they are super creative and is a must-see thing. So, without further ado, I present you this huge collection of Creative Bag Advertisements.

P.S: before any of you start complaining “I’ve seen this already” – I can assure you haven’t seen every bag advertisement on our list as it’s probably the biggest and the most complete collection of the coolest “bagvertising” examples over the net. Enjoy!Click here to see the rest of the bags.
Source: BoredPanda.com

Sem comentários: