quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2010

Dragons Exist, Much Smaller Than Expected.

This is all over the news right now but I don't really understand why because I've known about gliding-lizards (not to mention Komodos) forever. Sure I was an amateur herpetologist growing up and have never had a girl in my bedroom, but one time two of my sister's friends stood in the foyer while they were waiting for her to get ready, so that's something.

Anyway, this lil guy is being hailed as a dragon because he's reptilian and has wings. Sure he couldn't flap them to save his life and can't breathe fire for shit, but that's not the point. The point it -- wait, what was the point? Oh, right. I'd still let a half dozen loose in my pants.

Thanks to Gordon, martin, Battlestar Caligula and Jeffrey, who have all read 'Three Tracks in the Sand' by Dick Dragon and could tell it was about me.Source: Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: