domingo, 21 de fevereiro de 2010

6 new character banners from Kick-Ass.

Matthew Vaughn's new vulgarly geeky, ultra violent film Kick-Ass can't get here soon enough! I'm so excited about seeing this movie I can hardly contain myself! Lionsgate has released 6 new character banners for the film that I thought you might want to check out.

Kick-Ass follows a geeky teenage boy named Dave Lizewski (Aaron Johnson), who decides to become a real-life superhero after being inspired by the heroes of comic books. He soon encounters a mysterious vigilante called Big Daddy (Nicolas Cage), and his daughter Hit-Girl (Chloë Moretz), who are working to bring down the local drug baron Frank D'Amico.

The film has already stirred up some controversy just from the Red-Band trailer. The clip was slammed by family groups for its display of violence and use of the line "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" delivered by Chloe Moretz, who was only 12 at the time of filming. Australian Family Association spokesman John Morrissey claimed that "the language [was] offensive and the values inappropriate - without the saving grace of the bloodless victory of traditional superheroes". In response to what these groups are saying, Chloe stated in an interview with MTV, "If I ever uttered one word that I said in Kick-Ass, I would be grounded for years! I'd be stuck in my room until I was 20! I would never in a million years say that. I'm an average, everyday girl."

The fact of the matter is, the film is going to be rated 'R', and the people that are going to be offended by what the movie contains don't have to see it.Source: Geektyrant.com

Sem comentários: