quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2010

Lost: Season 6 Spoiler! Enter at your own risk!

Over the weekend ABC had a special premiere showing of Season 6 on Waikiki beach in Honolulu Hawaii. Fans began lining up 12 hours ahead of time in hopes to meet some of the cast.

The throng of people sat on their lawn chairs and beach towels to enjoy what I can only imagine as utter euphoria.

Among the crowd; however, were those fans who couldn’t help but spoil the premiere for the rest of us. All over the internet a camera phone version of the first four minutes of episode 1 was being leaked, so ABC gave us two Spoilers. I’m sad to say that I am weak, and watched them both.

For those of you who are stronger than I am, please leave this article at once. I would hate being remembered as the guy who inadvertently popped your LOST season 6 cherry.

As for those who are weak like unto me, partake in the glorious spoiler, and see you tomorrow for the two hour season premiere.Source: Geektyrant.com

Sem comentários: