sábado, 2 de janeiro de 2010

Trailer for New Indie Horror - Grey Skies

I have to admit, I'm intrigued with just about everything.. and the trailer for the new film: Grey Skies, by first time director Kai Blackwood has really piqued my interest.

Here's what Kai had to say about his film:

"This is the trailer for "Grey Skies" - my first feature film as director. I handled editing duties for the trailer as well as composing and performing the music, which is also serving as the film's main theme music. "Grey Skies" was shot on location in Lake, Michigan using our core Los Angeles actors/crew and also an amazing crew of Michigan professionals. As of December, 2009, "Grey Skies" is currently deep into post-production."

On a side note.. the score for the trailer - simple, but effective.. I really dug it.

Grey Skies Trailer from Kai Blackwood on Vimeo.

Source: Horror-movies.ca

Sem comentários: