quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2010

I Must Live There: Bacon-y Foodscapes.

Don't even act like you wouldn't swim in that creek. You'd probably even contemplate drowning on purpose AND I DON'T BLAME YOU. It's certainly not the worst way to go. Not the best either, but not the worst.''These aren't paintings but true photos! Also everything you can see in the photograph is made of real food! Pictures were photographed by Carl Warner, a photographer who works in London, and who made specialty of these food landscapes or how I like to call them - 'foodscapes'. In recent years he has been commissioned by many advertising agencies throughout Europe to produce his distinctive images for clients in the food industry.''OMG if you don't think I would eat my way all the way to the Dough Mountains, you have another thing coming. Namely, my projectile vomit. BLAAAAAARRRGH!! Sorry about that. BLAAAAAAHH! Oh, wasn't finished.

Thanks to Joshua, who's too good to use the tipline and posts shit on Facebook instead. Source: Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: