quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2010

WANT: Tron Legacy Light-Bike In Real Life.

This is a shot of one of the light-bikes from the new 'Tron Legacy'. I'm gonna go ahead and lay claim to it. There, it's mine now.

''Created by toymaker Spin Master to help promote the movie (which doesn't come out for another 11 months, by the way), it looks pretty awesome. They'll be making more reasonably-sized versions for sale as, you know, toys, closer to the release of the movie.''

I don't want a smaller one, I want that full size one right there. Yeah, with leather saddlebags and some sweet-ass flames on the sides. Or, if I can't have that, I'll take Batman's Batpod with streamers on the handlebars.

Thanks to Dylan, who, if you're travelin' to the north country fair, where the winds hit heavy on the borderline, remember me to one who lives there. She once was a true love of mine.
Source: Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: