sexta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2010

Check This Out: Dark Character Posters for Fox's Percy Jackson.

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief isn't my most anticipated movie this spring, but after the last full trailer, I am very interested in checking it out, in hopes of discovering a new Harry Potter-like franchise. Latino Review recently came across three new character posters for the movie which I've featured below. I like the dark, epic design of these posters, and I like that they're not going with the floating head close-up for once. I'm not sure if these are officially being released or put up in theaters, but they are cool to see. And as for these three characters, I think each one of them is the son of a Greek god.Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief is directed by Chris Columbus, of everything from Adventures in Babysitting to Home Alone to Mrs. Doubtfire to Bicentennial Man to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets to the Rent remake to I Love You Beth Cooper from this year. The screenplay was written by Craig Titley of Scooby-Doo and the Cheaper by the Dozen movies previously. This is based on Rick Riordan's series of children's books. 20th Century Fox is bringing Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief to theaters everywhere on February 12th this spring. Will you see it?

Source: Firstshowing.net

Sem comentários: