quinta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2009

Gotta Be Kidding Me: Newlyweds Update Facebook Relationship Statuses At Altar.

Listen, I don't know these people and I don't know what their deal is. Maybe they met on Facebook or something. And if they did, this is still the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Of course, marriage is a joke anyways, amirite? Well, mine was.

''During his wedding ceremony, Dana Hanna whipped out his mobile device and not only changed his relationship status to married on Facebook (Facebook), but also sent out a tweet announcing that the couple had become man and wife.''

I've got to admit, there might be an upside to this. A wife that lets you Facebook and tweet from the altar might also be cool with a little "social networking" after marriage, if you catch my drift. I'm talking about swinging.

Thanks to Lea C, who only swings from chandeliers because she's the life of the party.
Source: Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: