terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2009

Lotto Tickets!: Blue Moon On New Year's Eve.

That's right ladies and gentleboys, there's gonna be a blue moon (great with an orange slice) on New Year's Eve. Which can only mean one thing: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! And, if we actually do all die, I want it to be noted that I said it first. That's gotta be worth something, right? Steak dinner in hell? I'LL TAKE IT!

''Blue Moon is the term applied to the second full Moon in a calendar month. It's an event that occurs roughly every two and a half years. This Thursday's blue Moon is far rarer than that though, because it's happening right on New Years Eve--a coincidence that happens only about once in every twenty years.''

So what do you think? Is that cheesy blue bastard gonna make 2010 an extra special year or what? I sure as hell hope so. Beer, sex, sin, wine -- goodbye 2009, yaaay! Damn yeah I was a cheerleader in highschool. You see these? I couldn't let these spirit fingers go to waste. Source: Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: