quarta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2009

Border Security Puts Bullets In Girl's MacBook.

Some girl was on her way to Jerusalem to see where Jesus grew up and hang out with some friends but got the 3rd degree (like burns!) from Israel border security, who ultimately decided the only way in was with three bullets in her Mac. *pew pew pew* goes border security!

''I went inside to check on my bag. I had left it unattended, where they instructed. It was still there so I went back outside.

Moments later a man came outside and introduced himself as the manager on duty. And then, "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

After much yelling, crying and frantic phone dialing (don't be alarmed if I called you repeatedly this morning), he took me outside to see the wreckage. It turned out it hadn't been quite blown up, but rather shot through with three bullets. We were able to extract the hard drive, seemingly unscaved. Thank goodness...''

Apparently girl is supposed to be compensated for the laptop but I wouldn't hold my breath for the money to arrive. Also, I want it to be known that if any security guard gets all trigger happy with my laptop he's gonna have some serious trouble on his hands. Namely, potential lead and mercury poisoning. They'll get ya.
Source: Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: