quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2009

Unused Trailer For HALLOWEEN 2 Is Insane.

I was never a big fan of Rob Zombie’s Halloween reboot, and I haven’t been too impressed by anything I have seen for his sequel Halloween 2, but bloody-disgusting got their hands on a trailer for the film that was unused. I don’t know why it was unused, because it’s the best thing I have seen from this movie so far. It makes the movie actually look interesting. The trailer features some crazy looking never before seen footage, and it’s got these interesting musical cues. It is by far the creepiest trailer for the film so far. Some of the images may give you more clues on what this movie is really about. If your excited for the movie this trailer should really pump you up, if your not excited it might just spark your interest. Check it out below and let me know what ya think!
Source: GeekTyrant.com

Sem comentários: