quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

Red band trailer for I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell.

My name is Tucker Max. And, I am an asshole. It's impossible to keep me away from what I want. My creed is to indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead. I can't be accountable for all that comes out of my mouth especially when I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregarding social norms. I do contribute to humanity in one very important way though -- I share my adventures with the world -- and offer the best advice I know to friends faced with tough questions. "What would Tucker do? And you go out and do it," that's what I say. So that's me in a nutshell.
Director: Bob Gosse
Writer: Tucker Max
Studio: Freestyle Releasing
Cast: Matt Czuchry, Jesse Bradford, Geoff Stults

Release: September 25, 2009

Sem comentários: