domingo, 22 de novembro de 2009

Food For Thought Your Feet: Bread Shoes.

They're slippers. They're made out of bread. You can wear them then eat them. But you won't, because that's disgusting. I jest, knowing you you probably will. Freak. Just remember to take them off first.

" Martynas Birskys of the Vilnius-based design studio DaDaDa sells slippers made out of bread. For your comfort, you can select from various sizes and grains. It's hard to argue with his sales pitch "eatable...dries itself... made from bread...first in fashion...needs no pressing...feels good in dry climate ...won't sag."

Tipster crystal noted these would probably go great with a little -- wait for it -- wait for it -- toe jam. I get it! I get it! you're trying to steal my job.

Thanks crystal, BUT I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU.
Source:Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: