terça-feira, 21 de julho de 2009

I Would Never Leave: The Hi-Can Luxury Bed.

The Hi-Can luxury bed has everything you've ever wanted in a bed minus a bathroom and snack bar. Oh, and dancing pole. I like to strip myself to sleep.

A theater screen pulls down at the foot of the bed for viewing television or movies. An integrated personal computer system means you can work or surf the web in bed as well. Game consoles are built in for added entertainment value. Lights for reading and shades for sleeping are also fully integrated.
Eh, it's a little too weird looking for my taste. Besides, I've been sleeping on a pile of clothes for the past two years and, quite frankly, I think your mom likes it just fine. BU-BU-BU-BURN! But seriously, wonderful lady.

Thanks to Kurt, who sleeps with the fishes. And by sleeps with the fishes I mean has sex with mermaids.

Source: Gekkologie.com

Sem comentários: