sábado, 3 de outubro de 2009

We Warned You about this Clip from 2012!!!

You were warned. When Venkman posted up his recording of me giving an impromptu and sleep deprived reenactment of the 2012 footage they showed at Comic-Con, you may have thought I was exaggerating. Well, here’s the proof that I wasn’t.In this five and a half minute clip from Roland Emmerich’s newest disaster flick 2012, you’ll see exactly the far-fetched, roll your eyes, silliness that I described.

The clip is a bit longer than what they showed at the Con. In this, they actually show how they get to the airport… kinda, and then the flight is extended another minute or so. So check out the real footage that surfaced yesterday, then check out my reenactment from over two months ago, and let me know how accurate I was.

Source: Geektyrant.com

Sem comentários: