domingo, 7 de março de 2010

Watch This: Trailer for Barry Munday Starring Patrick Wilson.

I was asked to feature this trailer for Chris D'Arienzo's new film Barry Munday and after watching it, I actually think it looks pretty damn good. I was about halfway through watching it, and I was thinking that it looked okay, wasn't too funny, but when I realized it was actually Patrick Wilson in the lead role, it totally changed my opinion. For the first half I couldn't even tell it was him. He doesn't even look the same and his voice is totally different! That said, this doens't look like anything incredible, but I'm curious and I want to check it out in hopes that it's an enjoyable indie flick at least. Let us know if you think this looks good, too?Barry Munday wakes up after being attacked to realize he's missing his family jewels. To make matters worse, he learns he's facing a paternity lawsuit filed by a woman he can't remember having sex with.

Barry Munday is both written and directed by Michigan-born filmmaker Chris D'Arienzo, who's making his feature film debut after writing a couple of scripts in 2000. This is an adaptation of Frank Turner Hollon's 2003 novel Life Is a Strange Place. The film will premiere at the SXSW Film Festival this month but doesn't have a distributor yet. I'm sure it'll get one in the coming months, so stay tuned if you're interested in this!

Source: Firstshowing.net

Sem comentários: