terça-feira, 9 de março de 2010

Cuuute: Squirrels Pretending To Be Astronauts.

This is a pair of squirrels playing outerspace in the park with a couple of coconut helmets on their heads. YOU TWO ARE CRACKING MY SHIT UP!!

''Miss Roberts, 46, leaves out two coconuts a week and suspends them on pieces of string from her washing line and watches her furry friends dig in.
She said: "The first time I saw them feeding I nearly died laughing, they looked like a pair of astronauts and even now I can not stop chuckling every time I see them.
"I make a large hole in the coconut so they can get to the flesh. They cannot get enough of them.''

Is that not the cutest thing? Sure squirrels are glorified tree-rats and love to dive in front of my car, but they also play space. Now, are you thinking what I'm thinking? MAYBE PRIMATES AREN'T OUR CLOSEST RELATIVES AFTER ALL! Hello, operator? Get me the Smithsonian.

Thanks Spikey DaPikey, bring two rolls of aluminum foil and we'll get this space party started right.

Source: Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: