sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2009

Ghost Caught On Film In British Museum.

Some BBC employee allegedly took a picture of a ghost at a museum in England. This is the picture, and, quite frankly, I just don't see it. Unless it's an Arab smoking a hookah with a hand down his pants. That I can see.

Mr Sandys, 30, was photographing at the reputedly haunted Edward Jenner Museum in Berkeley, Gloucestershire, and captured the image on his camera.

"It was a bizarre formation of light showing a mystery figure in a doorway," he said. "I am sure it was not caused by sunlight or dust in the air.

"I checked again and looked in the doorway but I could see nothing."

He went on: "As a BBC employee I wouldn't dare doctor an image or I would lose my job."


Same here, Mr. Sandys -- I would never doctor an image for fear of losing my job. BWAHAHAHAHA! No but seriously, how can you be sure it wasn't the sunlight and dust? What are you, some kind of dustologist? And, if so, is it true dust is mostly fly assholes and eyeballs?

Mystery figure shocks cameraman [bbcnews]

Thanks to Romeo, who would have kicked that ghost in the nuts and stolen its shoes.

Source: Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: