terça-feira, 27 de julho de 2010

Brains: They're What's For Dinner Dessert....

Have you ever eaten brains? I have not. But one time I did find a dead opossum in the street by my house and broke a rake handle trying to crack its skull open. Then my mom yelled at me for playing with a dead animal. Oh yeah? Well I kept my gerbil in a coat pocket for a month-and-a-half after he died! There are skull-shaped cupcake molds from design firm Fred & Friends.

''Knock 'em dead with these four stylish silicone skulls. Nomskulls are ready to fill with your favorite grey batter and bake into perfect cupcake craniums. One bite and you'll be head over heels, because there's no doubt about it -- this skull bone's connected to the YUM bone! We've packed four silicone skull molds in each printed giftbox.''

Nomskulls -- I see what you did there. No I don't either but I'll be the last to admit it. Also, that I tooted. THESE CHEEKS SMELLS LIKE ROSES! Hairy, dimply roses.

Thanks to nilbog, who once baked a cake using real brains but nobody ate it because that's f***ing disgusting. As hell.Source: Geekologie.com

Sem comentários: