domingo, 2 de maio de 2010

First look: I spit on your grave redux one sheet.

Shock Till You Drop got their dirty little hands on the new I Spit On Your Grave one-sheet this morning and I thought I'd share it with ya'll. I remember watching the 1979 original on VHS back in the late 80's and it totally shocked me as a kid! It has the shock factor that most horror movies these days lack and it has a huge "ouchy" scene! The shocker is scheduled for a Fall 2010 theatrical release.

The remake is directed by Steven R. Monroe and stars Sarah Butler, Chad Lindberg, Daniel Franzese, Rodney Eastman, Jeff Branson and Andrew Howard.

Short Synopsis:
A city girl rents an isolated cabin in the country to write a novel. The victim of an assault and rape, she seeks vengeance on her attackers.Source: Geektyrant.com

Sem comentários: